HOME > MBA INFO > ADMISSION 관련 정보
MBA 어드미션 관련 정보를 제공합니다
|ROUND 3 (2020)||EARLY ACTION||ROUND 1||ROUND 2||ROUND 3|
|Deadline||15 July 2020||2 September 2020||5 October 2020||4 January 2021||7 April 2021|
|Interviews||By Invitation||Schedule Your Own||By Invitation||By Invitation||By Invitation|
For the 2020-21 application cycle, Darden will again offer multiple short answer questions. The goal is to get to know all of the various facets of your background and personality.
1. Darden strives to identify and cultivate responsible leaders who follow their purpose. Please provide an example of a situation in which you have made a meaningful impact. (200 words)
2. Diversity and inclusion are critical to our mission, and they work best when they are an integral and celebrated part of our community. Share a time in which you engaged with a perspective, identity, community, or experience that was different from your own and how it impacted your worldview. (200 words)
3. Tell us what you would want your learning team to know about you – personally, professionally, or both? (100 words)
4. What is your short-term, post-MBA goal and why? (150 words)
5. The Batten Foundation Worldwide Scholarship provides all Darden students in our full-time MBA program with an opportunity to participate in a Darden Worldwide Course. If you could choose any location in the world, where would you want to travel, and why? (50 words)
6. List up to three hobbies or interests you enjoy in your free time.
7. What are you excited to explore in Charlottesville? (25 words; see video clip within application)
Per an announcement from the school:
As applicants have many different ways to demonstrate academic accomplishment and ability to succeed in the classroom, the school will accept a range of standardized tests (GMAT, GRE, MCAT and LSAT, and the Executive Assessment). Also, as a new offering for the 2020-21 admissions cycle, applicants can request a test waiver.
올해 Darden은 GMAT waiver를 신청할 수 있는 option을 만들었습니다.
모든 지원자에게 가능한 것은 아니고 다음과 같은 criteria를 만족한다면 가능할 수도 있다고 합니다.
analytical한 부분을 굉장히 강조하는 것으로 볼 때,
수리적 능력은 꼭 GMAT이 아니어도 증명할 수 있다고 나름대로 판단한 것 같습니다.
다만 영어시험은 waiver가 아니니, 꼭 토플이나 다른 영어 시험에서 prove하셔야겠죠.
특히 Darden도 HBS처럼 case study 100%라서 영어를 잘하는 지원자를 선호하는 것으로 알려져 있습니다.
For some candidates, particularly those who meet several of the criteria outlined below, a test score may not be needed for our Admissions Committee to assess their preparedness for Darden.
Waiver requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and our Admissions Committee will consider a number of factors when evaluating these requests. Particular regard will be given for indicators of academic and professional accomplishment, including but not limited to:
These factors will be considered in combination with resume and transcripts for all degree-related coursework. Candidates who present a strong profile across several criteria (including supporting materials) are more likely to be granted a test waiver than candidates who meet only one criterion.
Candidates who believe they may qualify for a test waiver on the basis of the above criteria should submit a test waiver request.
MBA PARK LLC
BOUTIQUE MBA & GRADUATE SCHOOL ADMISSION CONSULTING | MBA PARK LLC
5637 NORTHUMBERLAND ST PITTSBURGH PA 15217 USA